Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 26 September 2011

Bento Book

This is THE book for Bento's - handy info for beginners and tons of recipes! Click on the title to go to it on Amazon.

I heartily recommend it whethet you've just decided to make your lunches healthier & more interesting or have been doing the bento thing for a while and need some new ideas. She also has a website and you can follow gher on twitter too. One of my fave sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment