Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Yesterdays Bento

I forgot to post this yesterday but as I have completely failed to make anything for lunch today I have time to talk about yesterday!

This was a really last minute thrown together bento but it was really nice; proving that bento's don't have to take a lot of time.

The tub on the right has mediterranean rice salad in it - well OK, a Rice Fusions from Birds Eye left to go cold, really very nice. The othe one tuna mayo - erm tuna, mayo, a spring onion; do you need instructions? - which I ate with the crudites and some crackers (which I forgot about til after I had taken the pic which is why they're not in it!)
I think this might be my next bento box - too cute for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment