Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Friday 8 June 2012

Birds Eye Baked to Perfection

I post saying I'm gonna make space for more recipes then do a post about opening a box! These are very user friendly - fish & sauce in 1 portion bags that you put straight in the oven from the freezer - but difficult to serve in one piece as you can see from my pic!
There are a few in the range but only the cod in olive oil, tomato & rosemary sauce (yummy with a very subtle rosemary flavour) and the king prawns in chilli sauce (why would you want to bake that?) are BBD / paleo friendly.
Tasty & handy to have in the freezer for a quick dinner. Served here with new potatoes & cherry tomatoes roasted with garlic oil & rosemary.

For the non paleo my dad says the haddock in butter sauce one is nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment