Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 4 June 2012

Passion Fruit Ice Nohm

We won't go into the minor mishap that saw me wearing half the mix - but I still got a decent amount!

It has a subtle flavour and is a good accompaniment to other fruit - strawberries in my pic. Pretty much my usual Ice Nohm mix but I doubled up - the standard mix doesn't make much (this would have made a lot more if a good third hadn't ended up on me and the floor).

2 tins of coconut milk
1/2 cup of golden caster sugar
Good pinch of salt
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp xanthan gum
2 or 3 passion fruits (seeds & pulp scooped out)

Quite simply mix everything together then pop it in your ice cream maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment