Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 8 November 2010

Jam Doughnut Cupcakes

These are very yummy and much more virtuous than I normally make - but that is coz the recipe is from Elanas Pantry and she is much more virtuous that me generally, although she does use dairy in some of her recipes. The only sugar in these is in the jam (and some careful shopping can solve that!) and I must admit that I used sugar rather than sweetener on the top!

Click on the title and it will take you to the recipe at Elanas Pantry - at the risk of losing my few readers to her!

They are a hit with people not on a special diet and are soft and light with a nice bit of jammy goo in the middle! My receptionist bit into one earlier and the filling was perfect so I took a pic:

The recipe made 11, and I suspect they won't last long! They are very easy and I might make some more for the Children In Need bake sale at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment