Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Friday 26 November 2010

things I have made this week and failed at ...

I know there are a lot of photo's that don't have the recipes - I have a big pile at home that sits there looking reproachfully at me! In my defense I am feeling absolutely awful at the moment and managing to make anything between getting home from work and going to bed is considered a win! 

The two things that I have managed to make this week weren't very successful, although edible, and certainly not worthy of blogging yet! I shall add them to my list of things I shall try again!

Toad In The Hole
This was more toads lying on a quilt! It was soft but in no way the billowing airyness I was hoping for! Andrew Watson of the BBD Group has posted a recipe for yorkshire puddings so I will try again!

Porcupines (Meat balls with rice in)
They tasted pretty good and I don't think it was a recipe malfunction more a me being lazy problem - they obviously weren't all going to brown when put in together in a pan that size! They has mushed a bit into the sauce - I have some for lunch but they are very far from being meatballs now! Will do it again and take a little more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment