Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Saturday 6 November 2010

Mont Blanc Landslide (there are no herds on this mountain)

(but maybe the odd coconut palm)
This is part of my pre-christmas practising and will be my Christmas day dessert.

1 comment:

  1. And I'll be having it again this year so I really should post the recipe!

    Carton of coconut cream
    Tin of chestnut puree
    Meringues
    Agave syrup
    Chocolate
    Vanilla extract
    Sweet sherry (optional)

    -put the coconut cream in the fridge the night before then a couple of hours before you need it whisk it with some Agave (or icing sugar) and put it back in the fridge - it will need another whisk before serving. A good df alternative to whipped cream anytime)
    -whisk the chestnut puree with some Agave & a bit of vanilla & pup in fridge
    -grate the chocolate
    -when it comes to assembly layer crushed meringues, cream, chestnut puree & grated chocolate to make strata - you can add some gold dust to the top layer if youre feeling fancy!
    I'll update with a 2011 pic later!

    ReplyDelete