Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Shopping: Patchwork Pate

I've tried to order this from ocado a few times but this time I got it. I usually have pate as an easy lunch or tea, so even though I have missed pate a LOT since giving up dairy & gluten making some didn't really appeal. This is their venison liver & chilli variety though they do have others which I will be trying if ocado let's me!

This had a tasty, earthy meatiness with a flavourful warming kick. I had it on thick slices of genius with onion relish & an apple. A win for sure & I might actually get round to making those grapeseed crackers from Elanas Pantry now!  

Sent from my HTC
addendum - Monday morning & I have found a link to their site which you can order directly from & stockists. Click on the title to go there. There are a lot of tasty looking dairy free options. There is a stockists near where my receptionist lives (shopping for me is now part of her job description) and of course I can get it direct so I am a happy girl who will be eating a lot of pate!

1 comment:

  1. have tried the chicken liver, tequla & cranberry too now which Leanne picked up from her local deli for me - very nice but not as good as the Welsh Dragon one!

    ReplyDelete