Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Meetings & Bento

Today is a day of meetings with a brief lunch sandwiched inbetween - and I actually have a tasty bento, mostly prepared in advance though I cooked the rice this morning in my rice cooker.
I made some spicy chicken & red pepper kebabs yesterday (but had to take them off the sticks to get them in the box!), Thai spiced (frozen mix from waitrose) griddled aubergine slices, sushi rice, pickles & a chocolate dessert pot (more later). I've also got an apple but I haven't eaten that yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment