Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Paleo Dirty Rice

I pretty much did this off the recipe on Elanas Pantry, http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-dirty-rice/, except I pretty much guesstimated the quantities & used some waitrose ready made soffrito mix to replace the onions/scallions/celery and garlic oil instead of cloves. I'm lazy, what can I say!

It's more like cous cous than rice but made a good accompaniment to the slightly smoked salmon I have here. I'll def be doing it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment