This is a made up thing, using an American - Italian recipe & Swedish meatballs. No chopping just a bit of snipping!
Pack of Swedish meatballs (350g)
1 pack waitrose soffrito mix (about 3 cups chopped onion, carrot & celery)
Vegetable bouquet garni
10 cups chicken stock (the better the stock, the better the soup but I must admit I use cubes - Kallo Organic)
1 cup small pasta (doves farm do gf ditalini)
Small bunch fresh dill
12 ounces baby spinach (about a small pack)
1. Cook the meatballs as per instructions
2. Saute the carrots, onion & celery with a pinch of salt until softened.
3. Add the chicken stock & bouquet garni and bring to the boil
4. Add the pasta and cook as per the packet
5. Snip in the dill and add the meat balls and simmer for 1 minute
6. Taste for salt & pepper then stir in the fresh spinach and simmer for 1 minute -just until the spinach has wilted
7. Serve! (here with a couple of slices of Genius bloomer)