Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 20 August 2012

Rosemary & Fig Crackers

I followed the recipe faithfully here, it's from Elanas Pantry and you can find it here;  http://www.elanaspantry.com/rosemary-fig-crackers/.

They're yummy - mine aren't quite as thin or square but they taste good. Am already thinking of variations.


No comments:

Post a Comment