I love scallops and with this chorizo stew they make a tasty meal with crusty bread. I haven't made a very beautiful job of serving here but you get the idea!
100g chorizo, chopped
1/2 a red onion, sliced
Small garlic clove, crushed
6 tomatoes, chopped
Handful of baby spinach
50ml chicken stock
1 tsp turmeric
- Fry the chorizo in olive oil for 3-4 minutes until crisp
- Add the sherry and reduce then add the onion and garlic then cook for 5 minutes
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, chicken stock and turmeric and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and cook the scallops for 1 minutes each side - pay attention, scallops are easy to overcook.
Connected by MOTOBLUR™