Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Friday 20 May 2011

Shopping: Walters Chocolate Honey Nougat (4 points)

These are beyond good, beyond good and into special private moment territory. Light fluffy nougat, almost milky way fluffy, with a thin coating of dark chocolate.  I love them and after circa 50 of them that love has not waned!

The joy I felt when I discovered they were only 4 points on weight watchers cannot be expressed in words!

So far I have only got them online from ocado (where I first made the discovery & immediately regretted only ordering one) and amazon where you can get a box of 20 (nearly finished the second box!) I check everywhere though!

Picture is of an empty wrapper coz I couldn't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment