Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Sunday 11 July 2010

Breakfast Patties

Admittedly I burnt these ones, but they are pretty good and a healthy protein bfast option. I am focussing more on bfast at the moment as I find a filling bfast stops me spending the whole day grazing, which is usually on things which make my bum bigger!

I make about 8 patties out of this mix.

500g minced turkey
1/4 cup dried apple, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 egg white, lightly beaten
3 tbsp gluten free oats or some other porridge mix type thing
2 tbsp fresh parsly, chopped
Good pinch each of salt, thyme, nutmeg & cayenne.

  • Mix everything together in a big bowl.
  • Shape into patties - I made them into the right shape for the buns I had!
  • Cook over a medium heat until browned (slightly less browned than the photo!) and cooked through.
  • Serve in a bun or with hash browns.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

No comments:

Post a Comment