This wasn't even authentic before I messed about with it, but is yummy and has a Spanish flavour! Serves 2.
2 Chicken Breasts, skin on
2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 clove of Garlic, crushed
2 tbsp dry Sherry
450g baby new potatoes, sliced or cut into chunks
2 large Tomatoes, roughly chopped
Coriander Leaves to serve
- In a large frying pan with a kid fry the chicken breasts skin side down for 4 minutes
- Add the chorizo, cumin and garlic (just shove the chicken breasts to the side) and fry for a minute before adding the potatoes and frying for another minute.
- Splash in the sherry, let it bubble then add the chopped tomatoes and stir.
- Season with S&P, pop the chicken breasts on top and put the lid on. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Whenthe chicken and potatoes are cooked through, remove the chicken breasts, stir through the coriander and serve.