Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 19 July 2010

Prawn, Grapefruit & Avocado Salad

I am not a massive avocado fan but they really work in this zingy salad. Serves 2.

150g cooked & peeled Tiger Prawns, sliced in half lengthways
Pink Grapefruit, in segments
White Grapefruit, in segments
1 or 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
Ripe Avocado, sliced
2 Handfuls of Rocket
Lime
Drizzle of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

  • Combine the prawns, grapefruit, dill and avocado in a bowl
  • Dress with the lime juice, oil, s&p.
  • Put a handful of rocket leaves on the plate and top with the prawn mixture.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

No comments:

Post a Comment