Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Monday 19 July 2010

Shopping; Lazy Day Foods Savoury Biscuits

I must admit the first bite of these is confusing wrongness as your brain tries to work out why something the consistency of a sweet biscuit has a hint of curry flavour, but once your brain has given up and gone with it you start to enjoy them. They have more texture than say shortbread and a subtle savoury taste which has indian spicing and a pleasing tingle of heat. A suprising win which made my salad a bit more filling and will be fab with soups when the attempt at summer gives up entirely.
Connected by MOTOBLUR™

No comments:

Post a Comment