Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Thursday 15 July 2010

Shopping: It's nearly a crunchie but all grown up

Mr Simms do the usual range of chocolate I can't eat but they do a few dark things which include dark chocolate drops, which I put in my brownies sometimes, and Cinder Crunch. It is dark chocolate with bits of what is very like the inside of crunchies in - kind of like an accident in a crunchie factory where they were trying to make a grown up version. I have only 3 words - nom nom nom. As you can see I couldn't even wait until I'd taken the picture.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™

No comments:

Post a Comment