Welcome all, fill your tum with my num num nums.


Gluten, Dairy & Legume free recipes; some by design, others are just nice recipes that happen to be! There are recipes and also shopping 'finds', all of which are good for free from people and all yummy whether you are following a particular diet or not! Just because something is 'free from' doesn't mean everyone can't enjoy it - and you may be surpised at how much happier your body is.

'Special' is how my friends describe my food and me, I don't think it's entirely complimentary!

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Shopping: Sausage Sandwich

Well I guess I cooked it too but it doesn't really count as a recipe! I find if I have something substantial for breakfast I snack less through the day - though I did have the other flapjack from yesterday this afternoon!

The sausages were from Waitrose and are yum ( Cambridge Gluten Free Pork Sausages) and the bread is the utterly brilliant Genius which you can get from Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tescos and other places. Forget everything you think you know about gluten free bread, this is brilliant - and soft straight from the packet wih no warming required.

I cooked the sausages and stuck them between the bread - do you need me to describe that lol? Sometimes ketchup, sometimes not, never brown sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment